1. Target Audience: This training course will target the following groups of people.
- Decision makers in organisations who wish to develop policies and programs at national or regional level,
- Project managers who are designing and/or implementing either R and D, demonstration of commercial projects
- Senior extension personnel in agricultural and low carbon technology sector
- Owners or senior executives who are or have set up an enterprise that includes the manufacture of biochar or biochar related products.
3. Timing: Sept 10th to 15th
4. Duration and Format: 6 days.
Lectures and discussion will be held in the morning and testing and practicals in the afternoon. A field trip to a pilot field trial will be organized.
5. Cost and numbers.
Participants from developing countries will not be charged a tuition fee but will have to pay their airfare, food and accommodation. Participants from developed countries and China are requested to pay a registration fee of EU350 for NGO’s and EU750 for commercial business and organisations. They are responsible for the airfare, accommodation and food. The registration fee is to cover cost of accommodation, airfare and food of trainers. A training certificate will be issued by the end of the course.
Maximum number of participants 30
For Course content and application details please refer to the following linked ...